Current volunteer hours : >>>> 16,25 hours <<<< My goal : 200 hours in 365 days

October 20, 2009

Upcoming events for October / November 2009


The main event for the next month will be the "Au Coeur de la Mode" fashion charity event happening on November 15th 2009. This event is basically a giant local and international designer fashion outlet sale with all garments at 50% and more !!!
"The proceeds of this event assists the Farha Foundation to continue to help the more than 20,000 men, women and children living with HIV and AIDS in Quebec."
There are many opportunities to do volunteer work in preparation for and on the actual day of this event, for example, I've chosen to be a sales person.

I've registered to take part in the following activities :

October 31st : Publicity Blitz (3 hours)
November 3rd : Training for sales person (1 hour)
November 14th : Putting up the tables and displaying the clothes (5 hours)
November 15th : Fashion event - sales person (10,5 hours)

This event should allow me to accomplish 19,5 hours .. maybe more .. so I'm really happy about that ! I've been told this is a really fun event and I'm looking forward to it.

The head of volunteers sent me an e-mail yesterday saying that they're still looking for more volunteers so if you're from around Montréal and want to help : CLICK HERE to volunteer !



Later,
Fannie xox

2 comments:

  1. God, I'd be SO all over this if I was closer to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, it's gonna be awesome, I can feel it ! There are soooo many awesome brands participating :)

    ReplyDelete